I'm not good-looking...At best, I look average. How should I compete with other women?

Most of them look beautiful even without trying, but I look extremely average even after putting in a lot of effort. I'm already skinny and have no "curable problems", so don't give me beauty tips. Also, I have to wear uniform to work (which lasts the whole day) so don't give me style tips... show more Most of them look beautiful even without trying, but I look extremely average even after putting in a lot of effort.

I'm already skinny and have no "curable problems", so don't give me beauty tips. Also, I have to wear uniform to work (which lasts the whole day) so don't give me style tips either.

I'm ugly not because of external factors... It's due to unchangeable things like bad facial features, dark skin colour, short height, etc.

And don't talk about "plastic surgery". I'm not THAT desparate, don't have so much money, and don't want to hurt my professionalism.

So, how should I compete with them and not let them (the beautiful women) have an upper-hand over me ? How do I stop getting unfairly disadvantaged because of my looks? I know it's happening.... I've read about it. I know I'm being discriminated against
Update: I am depressed and need quick answers, so asked it in this category