GUYS AND GIRLS HELP!!! What happened here?

There is a boy in one of my classes who I really like and I was certain he liked me because of how he acted towards me like he would stare at me A LOT and give me smiles and laugh at all my jokes and raise his eyebrows up and down anytime he’d see me. Anytime I would catch him staring he’d look down quickly, and... show more There is a boy in one of my classes who I really like and I was certain he liked me because of how he acted towards me like he would stare at me A LOT and give me smiles and laugh at all my jokes and raise his eyebrows up and down anytime he’d see me. Anytime I would catch him staring he’d look down quickly, and I’ve caught him a few times. He’s a very shy guy so he’d also act very quiet around me but would talk to other around me. I never really showed him signs of me liking him as well I kind of just shrugged him off and let him do his thing. However, a couple weeks later he stopped staring at me and it was like he was avoiding my eye on purpose and avoiding me. I decided to text him telling him how I felt and how much I liked him and he responded saying “I’m very flattered” Is he friendzoning/rejecting me? Did he even like me to begin with?
3 answers 3