Are white kitchen appliances out of date? What about resale value?

I am redoing my kitchen. I have selected white modern kitchen cabinets with a marble top. There is a white tile floor, and my walls are neutral silver. The room is rather dark -- and I like the bright white space. I want to pick white appliances (kitchen, range, dishwasher) to go along with the cabinets. But it... show more I am redoing my kitchen. I have selected white modern kitchen cabinets with a marble top. There is a white tile floor, and my walls are neutral silver. The room is rather dark -- and I like the bright white space. I want to pick white appliances (kitchen, range, dishwasher) to go along with the cabinets. But it seems everywhere I look stainless steel in in vogue. I really do not like stainless much (it looks cold to me) but there is no price difference these days between the two finishes -- and white is harder to get. I think I will end up selling my condo in about two years. Would I be better off going with stainless even though white appliances match the room better now?