What will happen if I do not upgrade by Jan 31, 2019 ?

can I go back to Classic

It's Feb 11 and I didn't upgrade. Still have the same yahoo mail so far. Maybe they'll upgrade me, maybe I'll get a virus, maybe I'll be hacked (again), or all of the above. Either way it probably won't matter. It all may happen with the new mail regardless.

• Daniel

Yahoo will Upgrade for you if you dont do it by then

As usual, Yahoo will force this change on you - weather you like it or not. They have never respected the free choice of users which is another reason why Google has destroyed them.

Every time Yahpoo makes a change in its email, it has not been for the better. In my job and lifetime, I ve put out over a half million emails on all major servers and Yahpoo is the worst piece of schiddt. Angrily, I only keep it because I can t remember all the accounts and sites I have linked to it. Several times Yahpoo automatically switched me over to the new email and it was problematic (like a beta version), so I quickly switchd back. Yahpoo just plain sucks. I once had an important legal document to get out and didn t finish it before eating. When I came back to finish it, Yahpoo had changed their attachment procedures! I followed the directions several times without success. Such short notice is totally unacceptable for any serious business, but is typical of Yahpoo s service.

hey what ever happened to your SSI status?

In 8 days (January 31. 2019) the Classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available. At that time you'll be upgraded to the newest version of Yahoo Mail or Basic Mail depending on your browser's compatibility. You do not have to do anything yourself.

Theyll roll up on you one day and black bag you. No one will hear from you ever again.

• ?

It updates automatically and Classic Mail will be removed. Starting January 31st, 2019, the classic version of Yahoo Mail that you’re using on your computer will no longer be available. To ensure continued access to your Yahoo Mail account, you will be automatically upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or Basic Mail, depending on the compatibility of your computer’s web browser.