Blue nose asked in PetsCats · 1 year ago

My Kitten is very young and he get s quite restless? He walks around the house as if he doesn't know what to do with him self?

My Cat is only a kitten, about four months old, and he get's very restless. He has a lot of kitten toys but he walks around the house as if he doesn't know what to do himself? He sleeps quite a bit and eats his amount of food. But I feel sorry for him when he comes to me and sits on me as if he doesn't know what to do with himself? Any Ideas?

• PAMELA

That ia what they do, play a bit, sleep a bit, eat a bit, he is perfectly normal.

• Blue nose
      1 year agoReport

That's what I've been told

Which is why you should never just get one kitten if you have no other cats in your house.

I doubt you adopted this kitten as no shelter would have allowed you to take him. Same with a good breeder. So where's you get your kitten? Craigslist?

• Blue nose
      1 year agoReport

Where the hell is Craigslist!

• Laura

He is bored. Play with him.

Yes, he has toys he can play with on his own, but he wants you to play with him.

Cats also get bored like toddlers do. You should rotate their toys often. Get a few new toys, pick up the old ones you have now, and put out the new ones. In a few months, switch them out and the old toys will seem brand new again.

Get some cat toys that release treats.

Play with your kitten a little more, make a fuss of him more often.

you should get a second kitten so they can play