Which electrical outlets do I need to purchase for my kitchen -- with or without NEMA 5?

I need to purchase three replacement 15 amp self-grounding "leviton duplex outlets" for the electrician to install in my kitchen for the kitchen counter area. There are two that match the description exactly and are identical at Home Depot The only difference is that one has a "NEMA 5"... show more I need to purchase three replacement 15 amp self-grounding "leviton duplex outlets" for the electrician to install in my kitchen for the kitchen counter area. There are two that match the description exactly and are identical at Home Depot The only difference is that one has a "NEMA 5" configuration. The other is slightly more expensive and is described as "tamper-resistant". There replace existing outlets in a different color that are already up. Which do I need to get? See choices below.