is it a married woman's right not to have sex?

98 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

It is her right and will always be her right no matter what. There is no buts or ifs. Period.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

She better treat her husband good.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Sure, it's just that if she enters into a marriage she does so knowing that having sexual relations is part of the agreement. If she isn't willing to live up to the agreement then she shouldn't marry.

• 9 months agoReport

According to these two nuts commenting here, it's a cockblocking contract and she has the right to my property, man! Can't wait to sign this contract.

• 9 months ago

No

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

It's ur God given right to say no but don't get mad when ur significant other go other places to get it

• Emily Rose
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

if they cheat she has every right to leave and if her other half cheats then he wasn't mature enough to be married. Its for better or for worse not when i want things and when i feel like it.

• Glo
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

It’s anyone’s right, not just women.

• anand
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

No. She cannot have it right or left, only center.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

What ? That’s selfish. If you’re not in the mood anymore because of hormonal changes try Bioidentical natural hormone pellets.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Sure. It's not advisable if she wants her man to not cheat though. A happy marriage depends on sexual needs being met. If she is just going to decide to not put out she will likely have problems in her marriage.

• 9 months ago

they seem to think so....they should have tried that earlier in the relationship now they would be screwing anything that would have them

• DRDEATH
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

others understood maybe its you... wanna date?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.