How can I give my 12 yr old up for adoption without being charged for child abandonment, in the state of Oregon. Shes mentally disabled?

Update: We have received in house services. I spoke to an attorney who had a pro bono meeting with a social worker and heard my plea of needing assistance to take care of my child and wish is to stay in home with support. I now have in house therapy with her 3 times a week and 1 day a week out of the home. Thank you... show more We have received in house services. I spoke to an attorney who had a pro bono meeting with a social worker and heard my plea of needing assistance to take care of my child and wish is to stay in home with support. I now have in house therapy with her 3 times a week and 1 day a week out of the home. Thank you everyone for the advice and I know my question was harsh but I was at my wits end of what to do when no one had answers but judgement.. not even meaning on here. Thank you and take care :)