John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

What would you like to see happen to Trump!?

299 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Get himself caught in his fly zipper.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

A just world would find the Donald living in a cardboard box under an overpass in East LA, eating from the dumpster behind MacDonalds while he slowly dies of exploding venereal pustules. Mind you, I felt this way about him thirty years ago. The man is a waste of his parents' orgasm.

• Grace9 months agoReport

I WOULD LOVE FOR TRUMP TO GET THE RESPECT HE DESERVES FOR MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAiN AND WANTING HIS COUNTRY TO BE SAFE!!!!

• 9 months ago

Impeachment

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Get fired!

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

There is no valid reason for that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • To have a successful presidency that benefits the American people. You childish ****.

• John8 months agoReport

Badass is a stupid pass. Call yourself stupid *** it fits you better!

• anand
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

To get trumped.

• 9 months ago

"What would you like to see happen to Trump!? "

We are all seeing it. Politics, ethics, individual dis/agreements aside.

• John8 months agoReport

Stop tweeting and staying on. His script and digging up the past constantly

• 9 months ago

Just go for kill in 2020 elections and win again with Super Majority. It will be icing on the cake for Republicans.

• 9 months ago

win the elections again

• cutiepie9 months agoReport

Thank goodness more people liked this then not. Does everyone know the democrats beleive in killing a baby after it’s born ..?! I don’t wanna see that happen.. I don’t care if you vote for trump but please don’t pick someone who’s a democrat ... killing babies is so wrong.

• 9 months ago

I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Anymore than I would want anything bad to happen to Hillary Clinton - who I can't stand. That said.. I'd like to see Trump take full advantage of the power of the presidency to do more 'good things' on a more community minded level. To offer new community centers for 50 poverty stricken neighborhoods. Something like that. And invite professional athletes to get involved. Something practical. Something that could really have a positive impact on the lives of many.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.