Can the owner of a car file a police report saying the co-signer of the car stole it? (State of GA)?

I bought a car in 2015. My dad was going to co-sign with me, but the salesman told him a lot of parents put the cars in their names and let their kid co-sign with them. That’s what we did unfortunately. I got a little behind on my bills, and I was trying really hard to catch up when my dad made me return my car to... show more I bought a car in 2015. My dad was going to co-sign with me, but the salesman told him a lot of parents put the cars in their names and let their kid co-sign with them. That’s what we did unfortunately. I got a little behind on my bills, and I was trying really hard to catch up when my dad made me return my car to him. Just as some background info: He paid a down payment. I’ve made most of the monthly payments. He has made a few payments himself. As far as I can remember, I still have mostly paid for the car myself, even including the last couple months he has paid it because he won’t let me use my car unless I move back in with him. So, I moved back in with him yesterday, and I have a job that I work later at than I used to. He was aware. I didn’t get off work until 3:30 AM, and was going to pick my boyfriend up from work at 5 AMbecause he had a car issue. Then, I was going to go to my dads to sleep finally. At 4:30, he starts blowing up my phone saying he is going to report the car stolen. So, 1. Can you file a police report against the co-signer? 2. Since he gave me permission to use the car, they won’t turn in the police report until tomorrow around noon anyway, right? That’s what they did when my car was stolen...even though I for sure didn’t give permission.
3. Do I have any rights of ownership with this? It was a $19000 car after interest and all. And I’ve got the total down to about $9000.