Jeff
Lv 7
Jeff asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why do we let old people and genetic disease use up all of our healthcare money?

Old people and people with cancer use over 75 percent of our nations healthcare. Old people contribute nothing to society and cancer comes from weak genes.. can’t we just give these people a suicide pill and call it a day? If you say no, you’re a lib SJW.

112 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Why do we let old people and genetic disease use up all of our healthcare money?

Why are you such a ****?

Both these questions have the same answer.

Old people are humans... So are you, you ****.

You're a human, and a ****.

Old people are humans.

• 9 months ago

because they are human beings, and they have every right to live and receive treatment just as you and I. they deserve respect and the opportunity to live as long as possible, and if health care and treatment extends that, they have every right to it.

• 9 months ago

By the time you’re “old” and eating up somebody else’s healthcare dollars, hopefully physician-assisted suicide will be as available nationally as recreational marijuana will be. When your miserable life progresses to that ripe old age, we’ll be happy to pay for your “suicide pill”. It’s on us.... And you can go out in glory like your Fuehrer did in the bunker with Eva at the end of the war....something to look forward to, right?

• 9 months ago

This is why EVERYONE SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR OWN HEALTHCARE.

Like, how hard is that to understand? Everyone pays for their own healthcare, no more problems. Your problems are your problems, my problems are my problems. This universal healthcare is where all the problems come from.

• jakemcclake
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Yeah...Ronald Reagan did away with that "You pay for your healthcare, I'll pay for mine", thinking when he signed EMTALA. EMTALA caused us all to pay more for healthcare because of people who did not have insurance or money that go to the hospital ER. The ACA changed that with the mandate but...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

you are a genuine POS!

• 9 months ago

"our healthcare money"? When did it become "our" money? It belongs to those who bothered to work and earn it. I bet the entire concept of "earning" is totally lost on your ignorant backside.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Those old people who "contribute nothing" are the citizens who made America great, you selfish pile of troll dung. Do you think your roads built themselves? That your teachers made sure you learned to read and write for free because of your innate greatness? Why didn't we let your mother abort you?

• 9 months ago

the whole premise of the question is immoral...what is the next step? Should the old and infirmed be killed off because they are no longer an economic asset to a capitalistic society? So, if you are 23 or around there and are injured to a point that requires medical help well beyond your means, you should be killed off for the sake of money...you are a financial liability on society and not a producing asset...why should you be taken care of by society when those past retirement who need help should not get it...what makes you special?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Did it occur to you they worked their entire lives and earned it? But you are so presumptuous as to think it is YOUR healthcare money? Plus it sounds to me that you are a hateful miserable person to even troll like this. I actually feel sorry you have such an empty life.

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

He will probably not live long enough to get old. He's too disrespectful to the older generation, and sick people. This person's day will come and I'm sure they will rue that dumb comment.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Let's just pretend it's your turn now, then you won't have to pay anything any more.

• David
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Socialized medicine inevitably leads to rationing, then forced euthanasia. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.