Do you believe Hillary Clinton should be tried for her crimes or is she above the law?

Yes she should be tried and prosecuted, but it seems that she’s above the law because of how she’s getting away with it. The way that building exploded that destroyed those records was from the inside. That truck had nothing to do with it.

• Nathan

Let it go already. Jeez!

No

show me the proof...facts, not what you believe...

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

You have a double standard. One fact is she sold much USA uranium to Russia. That alone should be grounds for execution. She deserves it again for Benghazi. Many people who have been associated with her have died of faked suicides.

Yes

The Clintons have lots of practice at running out the clock on statutes of limitation

• ?

They actually should investigate her and stop just claiming there is nothing there.. WE ALL KNOW SHE AND BILL SHOULD BE IN PRISON...

• 1 year agoReport

For what? What are you looking to find and pin on them, I don't get it

Tried.

• Lolly

This isn't going to save Trump.

• Jackolantern
      1 year agoReport

What amazes me is that Trump still has supporter! I never liked Trump to start with and after two years as president, I find it quite hard not to hate him.

• humpty

I believe that the number of Congressional investigations, spending endless hours and untold millions of our tax dollars, would have turned up some evidence if Hillary Clinton had actually committed a crime. The full power of the government has been used to examine her every move for the last quarter century and she has been cleared, reluctantly and repeatedly, every time.

I also believe that anybody who cannot accept this much evidence and continues to insist Hillary Clinton is a criminal is in need of psychiatric help. Talk to your doctor about these feelings and see if Seroquel is right for you.

Source(s): Retired medical professional.
    • 1 year agoReport

Trump bots are everywhere. I bet he uses Americans hard earned tax dollars to pay for them too what a slob