Question about Graphic cards?

My PC Specs:- Maximus V Gene Motherboard i5 3570K processor 8GB Ram AMD RX 580 Sapphire pulse Using LG TV 24 inches instead of Monitor So recently i bought the graphic card about 2 weeks back.I used to play cs go without graphic card and it was working just ok with some minor lags here and there. After... show more My PC Specs:-
Maximus V Gene Motherboard
i5 3570K processor
8GB Ram
AMD RX 580 Sapphire pulse
Using LG TV 24 inches instead of Monitor

So recently i bought the graphic card about 2 weeks back.I used to play cs go without graphic card and it was working just ok with some minor lags here and there.
After buying the GPU all the games like PUBG, CSGO, AC Syndicate, Watch Dogs 2 are crashing after playing approx 2 to 3 mins of gameplay.
When i update my Amd Drivers, it is crashing during installation and there is an error saying "Components failed to detect",
I found the exact problem, My intel graphics is turning ON automatically and not Turning OFF.So there is a clash between GPU and Intel Graphics,So i go to safe mode and turn off the intel graphics and then my PC turns on, else i get only black screen.
I dont know exactly what to do, when i update my GPU drivers , the intel graphics automatically enables and doesnt disable itself.I have to manually go to safe mode and disable it..Any advice is welcome

Note: At present i have very oldest GPU Drivers version 17.1, were windows downloaded it automatically.