I tried to permanently cut off family and it didn't work...?

I'm back at home with random people I don't want to be close to because it's very disgusting to me. I'm not a people person but I don't know what to do and tried to go somewhere and my mom found me. Another time my sister followed me to a shelter. I returned home to see what they had wanted. It... show more I'm back at home with random people I don't want to be close to because it's very disgusting to me.
I'm not a people person but I don't know what to do and tried to go somewhere and my mom found me. Another time my sister followed me to a shelter.
I returned home to see what they had wanted. It was suddenly competitive and I was told why I was ntt good enough to be human.
It made me wonder what it was really about.
I didn't know what to do. I was confused.
I never thought they wanted to hurt me.
I used to be afraid because they were showing off except when they were happy that I was in a psychiatric ward. The Canadian supreme Court signed a court order and it was so stupid I thought it was a joke. I don't see what Canada is now besides ****.