Stinky feet when wearing sandals?

I live in Florida and wear sandals all the time. I do not know how to put this delicately. It has gotten to the point where I cannot stand the way my own feel smell in sandals. I bathe every day, do not have fungus in my feet (I asked the doctor yesterday), and do not think I have particularly bad personal hygiene.... show more I live in Florida and wear sandals all the time. I do not know how to put this delicately. It has gotten to the point where I cannot stand the way my own feel smell in sandals. I bathe every day, do not have fungus in my feet (I asked the doctor yesterday), and do not think I have particularly bad personal hygiene. But lately I am very conscientious of foot smell. Here are some steps I am taking. 1. I am making sure I am letting my ecco sandals dry out between wearings (they are the only kind I wear). 2. I using medicated powder on my feet after showers to see if this will help 3. I am even putting my sandals in the freezer in bags to see if that will make them fresher. Does anyone else have any ideas how to make your feet smell wonderful -- without wearing socks -- when living in a hot tropical climate such as Florida year round and only wearing sandals all the time?
4 answers 4