Riccardo asked in HealthDental · 2 years ago

Should I get all 4 wisdom teeth taken out at the same time ??

• Rosie

Go see ur doctor

Yes!!!. They don't serve any purpose but to cause you pain now or later on in life. Get through all the pain and trouble once and for all.

You can but I would talk to your dentist or surgeon about how many you want to take out. I only had 3 wisdom teeth and got them all out the same day.

You should, if your dentist recommend you and if you can handle pain after taken out it. Firstly you must concern with Ivanov Orthodontic Experts.

I would say yes. I had 2 out when they bothered me but now have to have another 1 out because it popped up years later. Except this time my insurance won't cover it. They give you pain meds.

• kelvin

you should if you can handle the pain

• Tavy

Only if they are causing a problem. In the UK we keep them for as long as possible.

• Kat

If your dentist recommends it, yes. Why pay for more than one surgery?

• NO!

If you want to. But wisdom teeth (if not infected) can be good for u as ur jaw grows.. plus they might be able to be used for future teeth when other teeth of urs fall.

If u want