How can I get rid of acne on my chin and forehead?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

• 8 months ago

Don't fret, I'm aware it's of little consolation, but you're not alone, because acne is very common.

It's down to genetics. It's likely that you suffer from it because one or both of your parents did too when they were teenagers. Don't despair - 90% of teenagers get spots, but there are also other things that you can do to help treat them.

Try this:-

- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water - this helps wash away impurities.

- Use other exfoliants and medicated facial washes - I'd recommend clearasil, because I used it as a teenager and it helped me. These are better than normal soap, because they remove excess spot causing oils and bacteria more efficiently, and avoid over-drying.

- Dissolve some aspirin tablets in the water you wash your face with to help dry your skin

- Make a paste from baking soda and water, dab a bit on your spots and wait a few minutes, then scrub your face with more of the paste and rinse. This exfoliates dead skin cells, loosens blackheads and leaves your skin smooth.

- Apply a dab of toothpaste (the paste kind, not the gel kind and not the tartar control one, as the chemicals are too harsh) or some manuka honey to you spots and cover with a first aid plaster before you go to bed. This helps dry the spots out quicker.

- Apply a dab of cortaid to spots to reduce tenderness and swelling.

- Apply some witch hazel to your skin with a cotton wool ball or pad to remove excess oil.

- Coat your face with a thin layer of PVA glue and let it dry, then peel off - this exfoliates your skin. It's water soluble, so will wash off easily.

- Add a teaspoon of epsom salts and 3 drops of iodine to half a cup of boiling water, allow to cool, then apply to the clogged pores. Repeat 3-4 times, reheating the solution if necessary.

- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water, then apply to your face with cotton wool to re-adjust your skin to the correct pH.

- Dab some hydrogen peroxide on a cotton wool pad or ball and rub on your face to cleanse your pores.

- Mix a teaspoon each of corn starch with lemon juice, apply to pimples and let dry - this helps the spots dry quicker.

- Apply some liquid shoe polish - the pipe clay and zinc oxide dries the spots and helps bring them to a head

- Dampen a tea bag with hot water (don't wring it out) and apply as a compress

- Put some mouthwash (not cool mint, as it contains sugar) on your skin with a saturated cotton wool ball or pad, wait for the tingling sensation to stop, rinse with warm water, then splash your face with cold water to close pores.

- Dab some neosporin on the affected area - the antibiotic helps clear up acne.

- Make a bowl of porridge according to pack instructions, apply to your face, cover with a flannel dampened with warm water and let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse. Apply for a week or as often as needed - this dries the skin.

- Dab some Vics VapoRub on the affected area to help.

- DO NOT pick at, squeeze or burst your spots - this will spread bacteria which will only make them worse and can lead to scarring.

- Resist the temptation to cover the spots in a load of makeup - doing so will make it worse.

- If you do use concealer, put a swipe on the back of your hand, then apply with your finger. Applying it directly with a stick or the wand will contaminate the rest of the makeup.

- If it's really bad, consult a dermatologist for help.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Joey Green's Amazing Kitchen Cures (book)
  • k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

go to earthclinic dot com, at the search, type in acne and read.....

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Age.

Wash with warm water frequently, unscented soap, pat dry.

While many "treatments" are sold, NONE are proven to work.

There are no ointments, slaves, balms, plasters, drugs, potions, elixirs, supplements, vitamins, foods that prevent acne. It is a purely natural and uncontrollable effect.

A Hundred years and medical "science" has not a clue, yet.

So, it is an open market for Scams, and Wive's Tales.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Consult a dermatologist.

• 9 months ago

Amputation. Drastic - a little. Effective - you betcha.

• 9 months ago

A pimple on your chin can be inconvenient to deal even though they're very common. You have several ... How to Get Rid of That Chin Pimple.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

drink more water, less soda and or sugary beverage, eat less greasy food. Wash hands before touching face, wash your face few times a day, make sure to change sheets and pillowcases regularly, and use clearasil or similar product

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.