Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Did you guys see Senator Mitch McConnell break down crying today? LOL what a f**kin bawl-baby! And they say liberals cry all the time.?

I'm with some of your other responders: Give us the video!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is the least popular politician among Americans, polls show, maybe because he was pure obstructionist for our hugely popular messes-fixing President Barack Obama for eight years, but also because McConnell deliberately refuses to bring bills to the floor for a vote when he knows those bills will pass---like immigration reforms, banking regulations (the GOP removed the Democrat-imposed 2009 Dodd-Frank Banking and Wall Street Reforms bill in 2017), or the House bills in January to reopen the government. Why?

McConnell's wife is Elaine Chao, daughter of a very wealthy Chinese shipping magnate, and what I think is a conflict of interest for Majority Leader McConnell, Chao is Trump's Transportation Secretary---maybe to get her father's business out of trouble for shipping cocaine to Asian markets in a coal shipment and getting caught. As Transportation Secretary, does Chao have the power to cover for her dad's criminal enterprise? Chao also sits on the Board of News Corps, owner of Fox News network. Maybe McConnell caters to the unconstitutional and/or corrupt actions and behaviors of Trump to keep his wife on the job.

Let's help get this guy out of our Senate!

• BB

No.

Didn't see it, but if it was about the likelihood of his losing in the next election, I am thrilled! We finally have a chance to have a Republican with ethics in the Senate!

• ?

Yeah, I saw it. He almost looked human, but, nah - no sympathy here for his emotions.

No. Give me the video. I want that video. I need that video.

• ricky

Oh, you mean the “blue wave”, or the 2016 results. Are you paving the way for your 2020 failure. Cause it’s coming.

• Toruko

He's been a public disgrace

since President Obama was

first elected. "What can you

lose?" asked the man he had

nominated in 2016 and now

McConnell himself is losing it.

• Bob
      1 year agoReport

McConnell's legacy will be 8 years of obstruction during the Obama Presidency. Republicans voted NO on everything, Money for Vets, No, Money for Border Security, No, Infrastructure, No

Aww, just STOP, liberal, yer makin' me cry! <sob>

Liberals DO cry all the time. Especially liberal males crying everyday about President Trump.

He has proven himself to be a do-nothing. Considering his agenda is mostly evil, I’m actually okay with that.

• EdWinter
      1 year agoReport

Keep telling yourself that, son, as we need and expect you to believe it.

Thanks!