How to deal with being forced into a major you don't like ?

So my parents have forced me into computer science. I loathe programming and am terrible at it. In high school mathematics and biology were my strongest suites and I scored one the highest ranked marks in my state (NSW). Being a temporary resident of Australia I am not financially independent, (Kids in India... show more So my parents have forced me into computer science.

I loathe programming and am terrible at it.

In high school mathematics and biology were my strongest suites and I scored one the highest ranked marks in my state (NSW).

Being a temporary resident of Australia I am not financially independent, (Kids in India don't generally find enough work before they have a degree has there is over population and if teens take up the work unskilled people will die of hunger, plus it is IMPOSSIBLE to earn the A$ 50k tuition). Ive been forced into a software engineering degree when ive always wanted to do either Physics and Biology then go on to become a professor-researcher or Math and Biology.

I am falling behind in university because I do not like what I am studying and frankly do not understand programming. What can i do ?

Suck up to this till I eventually kill myself ?