if I don t accept and remove anyone s friend request will the requester know it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

They wont get any Notification that the Friend Request was Denied but they may know that it got Denied if they Check on it by Checking there Friend Requests Sent Folder or if they Visit your Facebook Profile and dont see the Friend Request Sent Icon Anymore

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

They wont know unless they try to request you again.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

In a way yes.

If you don't accept, of course they would see that the request is still marked as sent.

If you remove the request/decline the request they would see the option to add again.

• 1 year ago

Yes, and as soon as you remove them, they will re-request again, and if they're online ASAP.

Sometimes, it's best to leave them PENDING, rather than delete them, if you don't want to be friends with them.

I have Friends request from people in HS (47 years ago), no photos, no activity, and they were never friends with me then, in PENDING.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

It depends on what platform it's on. For example on Instagram, if you were to deny their request, it would go from 'requested' to 'follow'. Same thing on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Unless they're constantly checking your profile, they won't get a notification or anything.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

On facebook? No, they will not know if you delete their friend request. They will only know if you accept the friend request.

• 1 year ago

Yes they will.

• 1 year ago

i dont know

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

no they won't

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.