Guys I need help! My snapchat somehow got hacked. This person is saying things to people and taking screenshots of personal chats.?

It all started like a month ago. I got a login notification from somewhere around my hometown so I blew it off. Came back on to see texts to so many people impersonating me. Immediately Changed my password and didn't think about it. Got on snapchat to see more texts. Again Changed my password and this time... show more It all started like a month ago. I got a login notification from somewhere around my hometown so I blew it off. Came back on to see texts to so many people impersonating me. Immediately Changed my password and didn't think about it. Got on snapchat to see more texts. Again Changed my password and this time enabled two-factor authentication. So there's no way this person can get into my phone without accessing an app on there. Well today I came back and bam. This person calling my friend a very inappropriate name. Luckily I briefed her on it and she knew it wasn't me. The only way I think they could be doing this is through remote access. Give me your ideas on how to fix this please.
1 answer 1