Is it possible to be pro-life but hate kids?

I'm pro-life, but dammit kids are annoying and do nothing but cry cry cry all the time and only act as a third wheel to parents. Tbh, if a couple has more than three of those little brats, then that must mean that they hate each other and wanna focus on something else to love. Kid: falls down on a pile of... show more I'm pro-life, but dammit kids are annoying and do nothing but cry cry cry all the time and only act as a third wheel to parents. Tbh, if a couple has more than three of those little brats, then that must mean that they hate each other and wanna focus on something else to love.

Kid: falls down on a pile of pillows
5 seconds later: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... MOMMY IT HURTS!

That'll go on for the next 10 years. Then your kid becomes a teenager and looks at their parents like Hitler or Stalin.

Best part about raising a child is probably when they finally move out.

Now look, I've never had kids and don't plan to for a while, but after watching Supernanny, I don't want them.