How much would it cost from Bangkok to Pattaya by taxi?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I got one for 1500 baht

• 4 months ago

The cost is about 1200-1400 baht by Taxi.

• 7 months ago

The cost is about 1500 baht by Taxi. There are public buses that are quite cheap. Also, there is a bus that leaves from the lower level of the airport that is quite cheap....maybe 125 baht. It leaves every hour all day long. It's easy to take the BTS Skytrain from the city to the airport.

• ayesha5 months agoReport

If you wanna know the best time to visit Pattaya, check out the given link. It includes all the details about Pattaya. It helped me a lot when I planned my first visit to Pattaya
      https://thailandfirstvisit.com/thailanddestination/pattaya/

• james
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

From hotel to Pattaya was 500 THB for each. 3 of us in taxi. So 1500 THB.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Last time i paid $600 and it seems like a fair price from BKK to Pattaya, and he even helped me with my luggage and offered me head twice along the way.

• Jason
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Less than the brass your gonna take for the first night.

• 8 months ago

Depends are how much the taxi driver thinks he can get from you. But it should be 1,000 to 1,200 from the airport. But they do have a bus which is 10% of the price. If coming from Bangkok city around 1,200 to 1,500. Again from the bus station, you can go for a lot cheaper.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Variable, but probably about 1000 to 1200 baht.

• 8 months ago

Type things along the line of "Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya" and a huge number of sites will turn up.

Generally along the lines of THB 1,000

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.