By default, do you have sympathy for British-African hybrids?

The non-hostile ones have my sympathy. The mental toll of being what I am is unpleasant enough. They came so close to being Britons, one of the finest of nature's creations, but the idiotically constructed and malignant system condemned them to that fate instead, giving most of them ugly facial features and... show more The non-hostile ones have my sympathy. The mental toll of being what I am is unpleasant enough.

They came so close to being Britons, one of the finest of nature's creations, but the idiotically constructed and malignant system condemned them to that fate instead, giving most of them ugly facial features and giving all of them less desirable complexion and a massively lower survival rate for leukaemia (mixed race people in general have tremendous difficulty finding compatible bone marrow donors). Having African or South Asian composition pretty much obliterates any possibility of being very good-looking.

People should be saved from this fate. Being born a biological Briton (or a Scandinavian or a British-Scandinavian hybrid) is a wonderful gift that should be shared with as much of the human population as possible. Human advancement.
Update: Am I the only male remaining on this island who has thick hair?
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190323083202AAU33aJ
1 answer 1