Do you believe the Mueller report on Trump will reveal any collusion with the Russians?

I believe there won't be. I think it occurred because the liberals had a tantrum that they lost the presidential election; like a bunch of children. What a waste of tax dollars, and you can already imagine how npCNN and MSNpC will try to spin this since they were saying how "the walls are are closing in on... show more I believe there won't be. I think it occurred because the liberals had a tantrum that they lost the presidential election; like a bunch of children. What a waste of tax dollars, and you can already imagine how npCNN and MSNpC will try to spin this since they were saying how "the walls are are closing in on Trump". Absolutely hysterical! How it was released on Friday evening is also telling. Get ready for the liberal meltdown and Orange Man Bad 2.0 commencing soon.