How much would it cost to start a Kayak rental business?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • nt
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Far more complicated and costly than you think.

At least $20k and some business acumen.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Start with a business plan...

how many kayaks? Where in the country? Do you need facilities, transportation, etc? What is the cost of insurance? How much did it cost for a lawyer just to draft your Waiver?

I would guess a few hundred grand at least...

• 1 year ago

Depends on where you are, how much your suppliers will charge, what the rent is on your building and a ton of other factors.

• 1 year ago

Make a business plan.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

at least 50, 000.

• 1 year ago

You're looking in the regions of two fifty maybe two sixty and then you've got to think of the overheads, never forget about the way the water is flowing and how many Kayak rentals you will have in a single flowing of water when six hundred people show up for one kayaking flow on a water then the other five hundred and ninety nine will have to wait but if you have six hundred Kayakings then you could entertain everyone for the one day. But then the next day only one person shows up and you have no water flowing then you must have some kind of waterback up or flood for the single lonely person that has turned up for the thrill of a ride in a piece of plastic (maybe he was wearing a b utt p lug who knows) and you just cant give it to them and theyve got a disability and they are going to be all over social media saying how you mistreated them and wouldnt allow them to kayak on the hard concrete floor. Its going to be a bumpy ride my friend I hope you have the two pounds fifty pence.

• Johnny1 year agoReport

You cant beat watersports by the way. Great. Just great

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.