What to do about gecko (?) running down bathtub drain?

I live in Florida. I noticed 1 1/2 inch gecko in the bathtub last week, I let it be. We are mellow about the critters down here. I just walked into my bathroom right now and noticed a green tail scurrying down my bathtub drain when I put the light on. I am a bit freaked out. My question is this -- could my bathtub... show more I live in Florida. I noticed 1 1/2 inch gecko in the bathtub last week, I let it be. We are mellow about the critters down here. I just walked into my bathroom right now and noticed a green tail scurrying down my bathtub drain when I put the light on. I am a bit freaked out. My question is this -- could my bathtub drain be being used as some sort of entry route to my house for geckos and other assorted lizards? Should I just assume this is the same fellow as last week who happened to hide when I turned my bathroom lights on and managed to grow a bit in the past seven days? Or should I just ignore this reptilian incident as the price I have to pay for living in Florida, the land of eternal sunshine?
3 answers 3