Why is he staring so much??!?!?

This guy in 3 of my classes has been staring at me so much and it’s almost 40 times every day. He never actually talks to me, which I don’t get because we used to be really close and talk and laugh and stuff. Now, he’ll laugh and smile and tell jokes then stare at me. I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! This has been going on for over 2 months. I’m not sure if he likes me, but II really like him and he makes me super nervous which is one of the reasons I don’t approach him either. Should I just make a move?

This guy probably likes you but is too scared to come up and make a move on you. Remember, not every guy is super confident when it comes to talking to women. Many guys are shy and often assume that the girl that they like isn't into him. What I think you should do is to give this guy some hints that you like him back and see how he responds. For example, doing things like complimenting this guy and telling him how much you enjoy his company are two great ways of subtly letting a guy know that you would like to spend more time around him. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Does this guy act like this around any other girls? Does he seem nervous around you? :)