Can you believe Arsenal are going back above Floppenham Hotturds tomorrow?

A few weeks ago they were 10 points clear, but now the usual Spurs collapse and flop job is in full flow.

United & Arsenal are both arguably better and they are right in the top four fight and still have to go to City whilst Arsenal has easier games.

With Cardiff being robbed by Chelsea and spurs losing Fromm a mistake both will feel hard done and play with more motivation against a man $hitty with busy fixtures and no Aguero. At least Chelsea know they cheated if it was city they’d be trying to play it off

• Chelsea are hopeless Liverpool should try to use the game against them at Anfield to get back some GD on City.

• CMD

This shows how bad things have got at Arsenal now.

Once they were a team you expected to win or be in amongst the title race, now their best achievement is the “we are 1 point ahead of a team that haven’t played a home game in 2 years and don’t buy players” trophy.

Spurs will get top 4 this year, Arsenal my well too and they might even finish above Spurs.

That said, I can’t see Arsenal beating certain teams, they have a lot of away tough away games; Wolves, Burnley, Watford and Leicester some they may win but i doubt all of them.

Still will be interesting to see.

I can believe. This has been the norm in every season but one that I can think of...no matter how well Tottenham starts, they manage to find a way to finish behind Arsenal nearly every time. It's just ...bananas.