How can I revoke my sister's therapist license for gossiping about me to my sister?

My sister told me that her therapist gossips about me to her ; as if she is stalking me . the therapist seems like she doesn't wanna focus on helping her. We both feel uncomfortable about her behavior. Especially I feel like she is stalking me and ask to myself what's her problem ? I met her only once with respect and asked her questions to help my sis .

• Elle

You can not revoke a license. Only the Board of Occupational and Professional License in your state has the power to do that. You can call them and file a complaint.

• Andy C

First off, YOU can't. Secondly, YOU don't know what was said in therapy.

You have no proof.

• ?

Better to just switch therapists rather than get yourself entangled in an official complaint.

First of all, YOU ARE NOT IN THE OFFICE WHEN YOUR SISTER IS SEEING THE THERAPIST AND SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS SAID....and you don't know if your sister is making things up. Because if you've only met the therapist ONCE, how can she know anything about you unless YOUR SISTER tells her about you?

Secondly, you can ask the therapist anything you want but by federal law, she can tell you NOTHING about your sister. that's the law.

In fact, you have NO IDEA what is being said in therapy....you know only what your sister tells you.