Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicJazz · 8 months ago

Saxophone Jazz or Xylophone Jazz which do you like better?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • xylophone jazz, but saxophone jazz may be more correct and both may be from jazz of Jasa troops who lost in the failure of the attempt to liberate China from the Black ideology Manchus, famine tyranny, and organized resistance against colonialists arriving in the Peter Nokona ships across the Bering Straits, and leaving the rock bases of their cities often tent cities and Heaven temples even or courts in the silent Grand Canyon era with the light of the Golden shining silently through, the hunger pumpkins, the Pottawatamiks, the "Prostitutes" troops, (Yankees?) the Sat Ok, re OK for real origin, the Yankees, Sioux were Su the Rose or the Sworn, the Cherokees, re cerik soldiery, Comanches," the co-stained", Kiowa, Iowa, Ponka, Kotsoteka, Ot-tawa, Cadi, Quahadi, Iroqois, and others,

NOW LISTEN TO THIS THIS IS NOT A GOOD ONE BUT IT IS THE MORALS OF AL-QASIM THE FETCHING OF THE WOMEN TO SAFETY WHICH IS ACCORDING TO ISLAM BUT IT IS ALSO A FORM OF PROTECTION IF YOU ALL UNDERSTAND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE THEY FETCHED THEM FROM THE FAILURE OF GALDAN KHAN TO LIBERATE CHINA FROM THE BLACK FAMINE TYRANNY OF THE MANCHUS THE MUCH PRETTIER ONE I DO NOT FIND HEZBOLLAH WITH PALMS HEAD IT THEY ARE EXTREMISTS BY THE WAY NOT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC TOO MUCH UNLESS THEY WANT TO DO JIHAD ABROAD BUT THEY FIGHT ISRAEL WHICH HAS KILLED ALL THE HEBREWS IT SEEMS AND THE REVISIONIST DESCENDANT BUT ARE ALL OUT MUSLIM DO NOT OR DID NOT RESPECT CORPSES BUT I THINK THE TR UYGHUR TROOPS WENT THEIR SAQTAI AND SO ON YASSAI ALSO FOR LEFT BUT THEN TURNED UP SOME MORE SOME VICTIMIZED TATARS THE RUSSIANS WERE MASSACRING OFF AND SO ON THE TR UYGHURS USED TO BE RELATED TO THE KELTOI (UI DESCENDANT FROM GURS TR FOR KING) AND DID SOME OF A JOB THERE IN SYRIA AND IRAQ BUT 19 MILLION CHINA MURDERED OF THE TR UYGHURS BECAUSE THEY ARE PART LIKE TURKS PART LIKE IRISH AND ALSO THE 600,000 OF THEM THAT WERE ANCIENT CHRISTIANS, AND WERE CHRISTIANS TO THE LAST WHEN THEY WERE MURDERED AND NOW THEY COVER UP WITH MANY CONVERTS BUT THEY HAD BLONDS, AND REDDISH HAIR BEFORE, AND LARGE EYED MUSLIMAHS AND MORE SO THIS ONE WITH THE PALMS OF HEZBOLLAH IS NOT THERE IS A WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL MUSIC SONG IT IS https://youtu.be/AbGabaivxn8

Youtube thumbnail

very good this one but not as good it is the Perjuang and may have or imitation of these

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i enjoy listening to both. personally, i play saxophone for jazz too. not as a professional, but just for fun. but i've played with a handful of xylophonists too, and it's cool to hear.

• 8 months ago

Yeah, Modern Jazz Quartet with Milt Jackson on vibraphone is great . . . and Jackson teamed up with so many other greats besides the Quartet . . . but count off the amount of outstanding vibraphonists in jazz compared to sax payers . . . it would seem that the sax allows much more room for the personal touch.

• mars
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sax. Vibraphone is cool, I like Peter Appleyard, and Lionel Hampton's Vibes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Saxophone Jazz

• 8 months ago

I think you mean vibraphone, not xylophone - as in Modern Jazz Quartet. There are far more jazz sax players around, who I love, but I find some MJQ or similar groups/ players to be refreshing. If you are considering playing either of these, gotta admit a sax is easier to transport.

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Which is why responding to them if often like pitching things a very deep well - and never hearing a splash.

• Hollis
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Saxophone

• Olive
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I like both but will go with saxophone🎷 jazz

• 8 months ago

saxophone

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.