Nathan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

What are the benefits of reading all day if they're any at all?

• Jane

Reading all day it’s not necessary but reading 2/3 times a week exercise your brain and it improves the way you talk, your vocabulary, your way to think with logic, also people that read have a more elastic mind and fantasy so they are able to have a lot of ideas in both the artistic department and the work department.

Reading is something I do to relax. It can not be my main activity. Decades ago I sprained my ankle. I eventually learned a new skill because I was unable to simply read.

Now that I am retired, I have to be active during the day so I may "reward" myself at night with a book.

• It improves your vocabulary, your mind becomes more active and productive and it increases your concentration.

• Mark

It keeps a mind active. People whose only pastime is watching "Wheel of Fortune" are more prone to dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Plus, you might learn something.

It is not good to read all day everyday.