What's the point of baby shower?

You spend money on someone else's baby or your love one's baby when money doesn't come easy. My older sis will have 3rd child. And will celebrate baby shower; I don't like it. It is only 5 mins about the baby then everybody minds their own business. I feel like it is an excuse for some women to get together and gossip. I also think u can buy gifts when baby is born.

Tell ur sister that u dont want to attend as u dont like women gossiping. But how would u feel if ur sister did That so either avoid them or dont go and buy a little gift what u can afford nobody is going to become poor by giving.

To get gifts

• Amanda

you sound jealous and upset that it isnt about you , grow up

free gifts

The lovely thing about receiving an invitation of any kind is that you can decline to attend.

The purpose of a baby shower is to help the parents with the initial expense of supplying the baby with clothing and other necessities for a new born.

You really do not have to go if you do not want to, you know.

Sense of community.

• ?

Then don't go. Good Lord, life really is all about you, ain't it?

Viewing the past questions you have asked you clearly lack common sense or are a troll. Most people I know only have a baby shower for their first child.

When have women ever needed an excuse "to get together and gossip".

To get gifts for the baby. Trust me if you can get it free then why the freak not? That baby gonna need food, diapers, seats, clothes, etc. Baby shower got you cover for a while