Eddi
Eddi asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 year ago

Window 10 Blue Screen of Death Issues lately?

Anyone else having Windows 10 BSOD issues in the past week? I never had them before -- and I had two today. I think it may have something to do with the latest

Windows 10 features upgrade. FYI I have a Windows 10 gaming computer with an Intel 7 chip and NVIDIA 970 graphics card -- it had never given me any problems before.

seek the latest drivers from a) your pc maker for the mainboard devices and b) any maker of the gpu card you have. the latest windows updates require compliant drivers and everyone has updates for the new versions of windows. telling windows to look for them will just end up with default drivers which may not bsod you but wont be what you need.

• Eddi
      1 year agoReport

I saw that Intel upgraded drivers and my PC seems to run better actually. There is an Intel driver update tool here for download https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant

I would roll back some of the driver(s) and see if it fixes the issue. Sometimes new driver releases causes some nasty conflicts that hands out a lovely BSOD or other form of crash.