Was not leaving a scratch on an under-performing Barcelona team all part of Relegation Ole's master plan?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Viva
    Lv 5
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

No Champions League

No Premier League

No FA Cup

No League Cup

No top 4

What a season for United!

• ...Show all comments
    • You're the one slagging off McClaren, I'm just trying to add some balance. You made out like the guy failed his whole career which isn't true. Your intellectual dishonesty is breathtaking. I don't even think you're a troll, it's worse than that because you actually believe your lies.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You certainly have it in for Man Utd;what would happen it Porto won 2-0 on the return leg,your beloved Liverpool will become the laughing stock of Yapoo

• 1 year ago

We did as well as Real Madrid did last month.

Here's Real Madrid's record in the last 6 games v Barcelona:

Won 0 Drawn 2 Lost 4 Scored 4 Conceded 15

• ...Show all comments
    • I'm not claiming any such thing - why are you such a di ck KC? Just go away. Delete your account because you have nothing to contribute other than twisting the words of others.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Messi's bloody nose on a cheap shot was more than a scratch.

It was a cheap shot, period.

• A cheap shot? It's football, it's not a non-contact sport. Nobody seriously considered that Smalling should be punished for that, on either set of players, the officials or even most right-minded fans.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Do you support Barca now? You should be supporting Manchester United in this tie, not your biggest rivals. What a strange man.

• John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

smalling's 'tackle' on messi was united's best moment.

• 1 year ago

Barcelona were terrible, no matter how bad they are though you can never rely on Premier League garbage to do anything but bend over for them, smh.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.