What did Michael Jackson mean to you?

Michael Jackson has passed away, but his music will live on. How did his songs and life effect you?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

he meant freedom

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Nathan
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Talented guy but very weird.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Never got the big woo.

He was a pedofile.

• 1 year ago

His personality shone out to me. He was quite unique for an entertainer. He broke racial and social barriers in the 1980s that no other artist, even the Beatles and Elvis, had done before. I love his album HIStory and documentary This Is It. Truely talented, creative and loving human.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Wrong!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

He was incredibly talented as a little kid dancing and singing his lungs out. Amazing moves and voice for a little kid. Really impressive even at a very young age.If you watch old videos of him performing with jackson 5. “I’ll Be There”, etc., ..incredible Singing for a little kid. Talented later on too. He paid a price for that talent with abuse from his father as did his brothers to becime syccessful So dad could rake in the money. A type of slavery in a way. Maybe that abuse led to him abusing other kids later on if indeed he did do that. It’s a sad situation. But it’s hard to argue against the fact that he was very talented. You got to give him that much

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Not a thing.

• 1 year ago

friend, really friend

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He did some good music, but he was WAY too weird. And IF he was fooling around with little kids, he was NOT a good guy.

• 1 year ago

Nothing now

• 1 year ago

He did not mean a thing to me, Because I am a Rock fan.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.