am i pregnant pls help?

so my period is in nine days my app says that and I got off of ovulating 3 days ago and today is day 16 my ovulation started on the 10th of April and stopped on the 16 which was day 12 . So basically he pulled out and maybe 2 secs he busted on my butt area on my shirt but I had this clip on shirt from the bottom and he came on my shirts and little on my underwear but I took it off right away is there a chance I could get pregnant?

Pulling out is not birth control. There is semen in pre ***, which went right in before he pulled out. Get a pregnancy test and be more responsible. If he’s not willing to use condoms or you’re not willing to get on birth control, don’t have sex.

• Pippin

Since you are clearly WANTING to be pregnant (having sex without contraception and all that ...) not clear why he is pulling out. Does he have some medical or psychological problem that keeps him from ejaculating during sex?

And no idea how you could ovulate for many days, or how you think an app knows when you did.

• Edna

Don't ever trust an "app" to tell you ANYTHING! They are notorious for being unreliable.

No woman ovulates for 6 days. Ovulation takes place in the blink of an eye, on ONE day only, when a woman releases a mature egg. She is fertile for about 2 days before and 2 days after that one day, for a total of only 5 days each month.

From what you wrote, I'm not sure if you know what your "cycle" is. Your "cycle" each month is comprised of the days between the first day of your menstrual period, and the first day of your next period. It begins on the first day of your period, and it ends on the first day of your next period.

If he "busted" on your butt area and some of it got on your shirt and on your underwear, it's almost impossible that you could get pregnant. In the first place, your "butt area" is nowhere near your internal reproduction organs. Secondly, sperm cells could not penetrate the fabric of your shirt and your underwear, and somehow find their way into your vagina.

I'm not saying that you aren't pregnant; I'm saying that it's unlikely that your are (at least not this time).

Sounds like you are both irresponsible.

Apps are never 100% and you could be late due to stressing.

Other than that 70% of couples have a unplanned baby within 3 years without protection. I don’t think you’re pregnant now but you need some sort of Birth control that isn’t the pull out method.

• car253

Your lucky if you are not pregnant. Sex without birth control WILL get your pregnant. Contact the local planned parenthood in your area. And, don't you know guys just want one thing. Your too young for this stuff. Play with fire and you will get burned.

• Maycee8 months agoReport

“Sex without birth control WILL get you pregnant” no. I’ve been having sex without birth control for over a year and haven’t gotten pregnant. Stop bullying someone who is genuinely scared and try to help maybe?

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

• Suzy Q

Your app doesn't know what your body is doing.

You can get pregnant because you had unprotected sex, not because he ejaculated on your shirt.

• Suzy Q

That is absolutely NOT what I am saying. What part of 'very real chance you'll be pregnant' don't you get?

Stop wasting precious time and get the morning after pill already!

You need to wait until your period is late to find out, next time this happen you need to take a Day After Pill in your pharmacy.

So...you're asking if unprotected sex can get you pregnant?