Wouldn't it be cool to have a pizza party in college?

Have you ever had a pizza party at a community or university college, especially when the semester was coming to an end?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

At Cal (Berkeley) some years ago, students marked the end of the semester by running nude through the library. I don't know if they still do it, but in these days of cell phone cameras and the internet, it would probably be wiser to stick to a pizza party.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Usually a group of students get together for that. Pizza for a crowd can get very expensive these days, so either an organization uses organization funds, or everybody chips in some specific amount toward the costs.

You want to have a pizza party, get together a group & organize it.

• 1 year ago

Some colleges have either pizza or milk and cookie parties on exam nights.

• 1 year ago

I've gone to many impromptu pizza parties in college and graduate school and socialized with faculty members grad students and faculty members. There was a crawfish party with 2 other students and friends in dormitory on the 3rd floor in the hall on January 2 or 3. Not everyone goes home over the holidays. You are NOT locked out of your dorm.

Dorms hsve pot luck dinners too. Yiu do not have to bring something with you to share.

BTW, often the pizza is NOT free. Hiw you split the bill is up to you and a group of people. Yes, pizza CAN be delivered to dormitories.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If someone was offering free pizza when I was in college, I'd probably of shown up. But honestly that sounds a bit 'high school' for my tastes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.