My boyfriend looked into my shirt and blushed... what does that mean? Is he inexperienced?

I've been with my boyfriend for like, just one month. We have been dating a few times and we got together officially as soon as possible. I really like him even because he's a shy, serious guy, gorgeous and protective. One day we were sitting next to each other and I bent down to take the book and dint... show more I've been with my boyfriend for like, just one month. We have been dating a few times and we got together officially as soon as possible. I really like him even because he's a shy, serious guy, gorgeous and protective. One day we were sitting next to each other and I bent down to take the book and dint notice that my tshirt had a v neck and caught him staring at the cleavage (I have to be honest I'm not really endowed) I put my hands on it to keep the shirt closer to the skin and he blushed and looked away. We played as if nothing happened but it was really embarassing,I mean, him blushing while looking through my shirt. I felt really embarassed but why was he embarassed too? He is a guy....