Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 year ago

Does astrology distract us from knowing God?

I created You first and foremost to know Me

The more we know the less we know and what we found out so far....we can't live on any of our solar system planets and it is to far to travel to see if there are other planets at other suns so the only answer we have is on our death we receive eternal life...and can tell you from experience, in Christ we can….

"Gods are being taken care of by religious theologians and the like"

What does this even mean?

I know of an astrologer who once wrote: astrology strengthens my faith and my faith strengthens my astrology. St. Thomas Aquinas approved of political or mundane astrology, saying it helped us know of God's plans. He was less complimentary about natal astrology and like Augustine before him, disapproved of it as fatalistic and therefore denying free will.

If God made the solar system and astrologers use that solar system for knowledge astrology cannot distract us from knowing God. Frankly I don't know how one can be an atheist and an astrologer. It's all one helluva coincidence if astrology works and God doesn't exist.

Nope Nunya now changed name to this is real love (you say the same damn pea brained boring 3 things) plus u tried to block so i know its your lame butt.

i get into both. But i dont take astrology shyt that damn serious. Like only rejects who have no real people or friends do. They actually believe every freaking thing they read without knowing real people act nothing like all the make believe crap they wrote.

Im also spiritual not religious. Im not a follower type of all the b.s in this world. Im not the type who you can just tell me whatever you want and i believe it. Like you and most people. Im smarter than that. I know whats really up. Might have something to do with my sign. We know things the rest dont. That's how we process shyt.

No.

• Aaron

God and Astrology are unrelated

Source(s): Sixth Sense

Gods are being taken care of by religious theologians and the like. If that's not your job then I think you can focus on other things in life.

Source(s): Aquarius
  • Grace

Astrology is not always accurate

Being created on this earth distracted us from God.

• mimi

Yes. The Bible speaks against astrology. So many people judge others based on their zodiac sign. They let it determine who they will and won't have relationships with, they make all sort of judgments about people's character when they actually know next to nothing about them. It's clearly wrong on many levels. God influences our destiny, not the stars he created. https://www.gotquestions.org/astrology-Bible.html

Not really, because god is a fictional character, and neither astrology nor spiderman keep you from learning about that fictional character.

Let's say indeed you are a follower of the Bible. If you practice astrology, that is a violation of the First Commandment. No other gods, remember? The origins of astrology are of other cultures with multiple gods. The Hebrews in the bible with their single god, did not practice astrology. They considered all fortune telling an abomination.

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that uses divination, an observer of clouds, or a fortune-teller, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or one who calls to the dead. For all that do these things are an abomination to Jehovah. And because of these abominations Jehovah your God drives them out from before you. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)