Is it selfish to say Oh MY god?

cuz god is not yours

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best answer

Not during sex. It's fine. Oh my goodness.. oh my... oh yes. Right there. Oh my fricking God.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

NO.

you can't see into another's mind or soul to know what their concept of God is therefore your God is ONLY your God and no one else's.

• 7 months ago

I never though of it like that before. You're absolutely correct. It's selfish as hell.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I don't know if it is selfish, but it is taking the Lord's name in vain. If you take the Lord's name in vain, you are violating God's commandments.

One more thing: There is only one God. There is no other. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. His son is Jesus Christ. The third person of the Trinity is the Holy Spirit (Yes, I do believe in the Trinity).

If you worship any other gods, they are false gods. That means you have an idol. The King James Bible is very clear that idolatry is a sin. Idolaters are going to end up in Hell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • anand
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

God is not an external entity. He lives within the mind of the believer. Hence my God is different from your God.

• 7 months ago

I don t know about selfish, but its disrespectful. God s name should never be taken or spoken lightly.

Source(s): bible
    • 7 months agoReport

God is fake news as well you know.

• 7 months ago

It’s just a phrase not meant to be taking literally.

• Grace
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Depends on your version of what that means and some do not even like euphemisms and too many rules are confusing simple rules are best

• 7 months ago

Look, you know nothing about my god.

Absolutely nothing.

My god, is my god, and my god alone.

You can have your own god,

but mine will always be stronger than yours.

• 7 months agoReport

NUTCASE ALERT!! NUTCASE ALERT!! NUT CASE ALERT!!

• 7 months ago

Your gods are not mine but my gods are not yours. Everyone has their own version of gods which is why there are so many of them.

• 7 months agoReport

And they are all fake!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.