Anonymous

What does it mean when my boyfriend?

likes random girl's pictures on instagram? The pictures are not inappropriate or anything

Doesn't mean anything. He just likes what he sees.

IMO... It's the same as liking a scenery pic or a pic of a car, if it's pleasing, why not give the poster a like for it?

he probably thought it was just a nice picture. either he liked something in the background or the caption. Maybe they are old friends or something. I have a boyfriend and I like a lot of hiking pictures that have guys in them but I equally like girls hiking pictures. At first my boyfriend was mad I was liking guys pictures but I explained to him it wasn't about the guy its about the mountains in the background. But I know it bothers him so I tried to cut back on liking the guy hiking pictures

• Mikey

It means if you want to know what someone means, you should ask them as we are not mind readers.

• J

means that he find other girls attractive... that will never change

That he is a little inconsiderate. There aren't many girls that would be just fine with what he's doing. The ones that would be really wouldn't be taking the relationship seriously at all. You don't sound insecure about it like many girls but it obviously bothers you or you wouldn't have asked this in the first place. I suggest you tell him how you feel about what he is doing. If he really respects and cares about you, he'll stop doing it. If not that tells you more of the truth of where your relationship actually really is rather than the BS he might say because he thinks it's what you want to hear.

that he liked the picture