Notice at the beginning of the Sri Lanka terror, they were loathe to suggest moslems and went to far as to insinuate Hindu Tamil Tigers.?

• Huh?

The Tamil Tigers were obvious possible perpetrators, so of course they were mentioned. Since IS have now admitted responsibility it's all rather moot.

They were trying to make out it was anybody except the muslims. It was pretty obvious since they have been damaging Budhist shrines for a long time. The usual deniers were out in force.

I noticed that immediately and the left wing Muslim apologists were out in force on this site in denial.

No surprise there.

Yes. They should tell the truth and say 300 christians were killed by muslims. They were not simply 'worshippers killed by extremists'.

No sh!t. They also very rapidly ruled arson out as the cause of the Notre Dame fire. The fake news is the enemy of the people.

Yes, the Liberal media will say anything to defend Muslims. Obama and Hillary both tweeted messages about the terrorist attacks. Neither could even bring themselves to use the word "Christian", they both wrote "Easter worshipers". With such disrespect and disdain for Christians from politicians it's no wonder that the Liberal media feels free to post any garbage they please as they echo the Liberal position.

• I know, I know, and it bothers the crap out of me.