Leo, Taurus and Aquarius are the coolest signs in the zodiac who agrees ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

This is a joke right. Hell no, aquarius suck azz. Serious azz

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Are you a leo?

Source(s): Asking for a friend
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Like Taurus and some aqus. Not so much Leo... Way to prideful and everything turns into a comp and you hate being around each other. They are like my polar opposite of what I’m about.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think Sagittairus and Capricorn are cool, and the matured scorpios

Billie eilish makes astrology way more believable She is a Sag Sun which gives her the idgaf and funny personality, her aquarius moon makes her unique and weird and poker face as you can obviously see in her music videos, her Capricorn mercury makes her pessimistic and dark which isn't a sag trait. She also said she likes horses. I've personally known like 3 Sags say they feel a connection with horses.

Source(s): Virgo male
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I’m an Aquarius. I agree.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Based on? How many people of each sign does one need to know on a personal basis to form opinions? Five? Five of each gender? Outside our immediate family? Do we include children or is there certain age when the stereotypes kick in?

We need a benchmark. You’re talking about well over a hundred individuals. I don’t know that many that well. Some signs not at all. Certainly I don’t ask people to see IDs to confirm birthdays.

Simple? You stated Scorpio as dark evil.

• It’s just a simple question dude. You made it complicated when it didn’t even have to.

• 1 year ago

No. Only Leo is cool. I like Taurus though

• 1 year ago

Those are three of the 'Fixed' signs -- you need to add Scorpio....

Personally, I think the mutable signs are the coolest.

• Scorpios are dark evil people. Even though their fixed signs they are a lot different from the signs above.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.