i really want to know what your thought about michael jackson turn into white?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I think the poor guy had demons. He was tremendously talented and hard-working but maybe it's that kind of genius that make people snap. He was never happy with his looks and he got addicted to plastic surgery.

I don't buy the skin disease excuse. He changed his eyes, nose and chin to make them look more 'white'. What can you say about him? He was weird! Maybe a little creepy.

But I don't mind. College students will be analyzing his music videos 100 years from now.

• Dani1 year agoReport

he actually did have a skin disease though. it was on his autopsy

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Why do you really want to know?

I agree with Mr. Smartypants. If Jackson had a skin pigmentation disease, he would have become white (or probably light) in patches and look like a Guernsey cow. His entire body would not have bleached corpse white, and at least one of his siblings or one of their children would have has the same pigmentation problem. The tabloid press would have paid to publish pictures. He had the shape of his nose changed too.

The pity is that he was a very handsome, charismatic black man in the 1970s and early 80s.

• 1 year ago

I think the skin disease explains his appearance. He is dead, so let the man rest in peace.

• 1 year ago

He was pretty messed up, but he's gone now. Let it be.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

He had some skin disorder

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.