I know nothing about computers, I want to get into VR. Help?

Hi there. I know absolutely nothing about computers, and I'm really struggling. I don't know where to buy a pc that can handle VR. I hear people talking about building their own, but that is definitely something I would completely mess up, since i have 0 knowledge. I don't want to spend a ton, only to have awful results. What do i do?

school. school and more school.

just get a gaminig pc, any one will do and get a VR headset the headset should come with instructions to set up but it is pretty easy anyways. and finnally find a way to get vr games. i suggest downloading the platform steam.

• Ren1 year agoReport

I appreciate your comment, I don't think every single gaming pc will handle it, but I am looking into ones that claim to handle VR. I actually have steam already, VRChat is the reason I want VR. Thank you.

• WRG

FInd the VR set up you want and look at the requirements. Then by a computer that is a little better.

• Ren1 year agoReport

Thank you for your comment. I don't understand the requirements all too well, but I will try.