New construction home- plumber forgot to install rough in for future bar sink.?

We were walking around our new home and noticed a lack of rough in for a future bar. It’s on our contract so we know we are owed the basic rough in to finish it later....but our GC isn’t really telling us the plan yet. 3 weeks since finding the problem, it has yet to be fixed. What exactly is going to need to be... show more We were walking around our new home and noticed a lack of rough in for a future bar. It’s on our contract so we know we are owed the basic rough in to finish it later....but our GC isn’t really telling us the plan yet. 3 weeks since finding the problem, it has yet to be fixed. What exactly is going to need to be done here? I thought I’d ask strangers on the internet since we have yet to receive an answer from them 😬 I’m more curious about what kind of setback this is going to cause?