Does anyone have recommendations of types of "milk"? I have tried vanilla almond, almond and coconut milk, so far.?

The vanilla almond milk is my favorite, so far. Almond milk is ok, but it seems plain, compared to the vanilla almond milk. The coconut milk reminds me of marshmallows.

Update:

Yes, I am looking for of different kinds of "milk" that taste good.

Update 2:

I usually drink dairy milk. I doubt that any milk substitute is more healthy than the real thing.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Unless you are making it at home, almost all "alternative" milks are super-processed foods. I have been looking into them recently, but the ingredients list kind of grosses me out.

• 7 months ago

Cashew. I personally think almond coconut has the most similar taste and feel to real milk

• 7 months ago

Just drink real Milk.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Their is also rice milk and soy milk.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • james
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I like full cream water buffalo milk myself. Regular water buffalo seems a bit thin to me.

• 7 months ago

Milk comes from a mammal, not a nut.

• 7 months ago

Honestly, all marketed soy milk is nothing but sugared GMO's. It's the most horrible fake-milk out there.

My husband likes unsweetened vanilla cashew milk and I've heard ok things about oat milk being pretty good.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Kefir.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

try soy milk

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

R u talking about just to drink.

I prefer filtered unpasteurized full fat cow milk.

Almond milk is too sweet for me.

It is just personal taste .

I like 18% cream in my coffee

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.