Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 months ago

HELP!!! My daughter is thinking of ending it, what can I do?

It’s also for a stupid reason. She was in an accident at 16 and shattered her nose. She has serious issues breathing through it. Surgery made things worse and her nose completely collapsed.

What can I do? She’s now 22 and just doesn’t want to live with it. She lies in bed all day.

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

If she wants to quit the game, she's free to.

• Nevermind
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Telling someone it's ok to kill themselves, is pure devil talk.

• kim
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Psychriatric help for extreme depression. She should be allowed new surgery to help her situation. A professional can determine this. Your precious daughters life may hang in the balance here. Move fast ER please. She needs to know you got her back and you will be fighting for her to get her needs. She is not alone. You will do anything and everything.

• 7 months ago

I had a similar accident, in which I smashed my face into a metal bar on a bicycle and shattered the bones in my nose, jaw, and cheekbones. I can't breathe through my nose either, and I find the easiest way to cope with it is by distracting yourself with other things. It hurts the most when you stop and think about it

• 7 months ago

I suggest you both seek professional counseling. This is a dangerous point in both of your lives. Good luck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

She could still enter a nunnery.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Tell her how much you love her and need her around and show her how much she is loved and needed don't let her do it. If have to get her help.

• 7 months ago

Contact you medical provider, she needs someone who knows what they’re talking about with her.

• Keith ann7 months agoReport

Sounds like Clinical Depression, try to get her to see a professional and I am a suicide survivor and my husband committed suicide in 1996. My prayers go out to you and her 🙏🏼

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Nobody nose the trouble I see,

nobody nose but Jesus...

Nobody nose the trouble I see,

Glory hallelujah

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

how inappropriate and unkind...to make a joke out of somebody's serious and sincere call for help.

• 7 months ago

This is a serious comment, but I've heard of people going to the doctor over a small issue and then they dont' come out alive: hospitals have rabid staph infections floating around, mistakes are made during surgeries, people are given medications they don't need. This might be one of those cases where she is just best to live with what she has. Introduce her to God.

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

my,you really got a lot of stupid or ignorant comments, but this one takes the cake!

• brmxld
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm sure it would be aggravating to contend with such a condition. It's too bad she wouldn't consider trying another doctor about that. Even just a consult and then go from there would be better than letting things stand as they are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.