Joy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

what can i drink to loss my wiste and tummy and wieght?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

"lose" "waist" "weight"

• 7 months ago

Green tea can help with that a little bit. If you drink three cups of it a day it increases how many calories you burn making you burn 90 more calories and its been shown to help especially with harmful belly fat. But overall you can't overeat you need a calorie deficit. Take your weight times twelve and that's how many calories you need to stay the same weight. Now take away five hundred. That's how many you need to be in your deficit do this until you get to your goal weight and take your new weight times twelve and then that's how many calories you will need to maintain your weight. Also do cardio five times a week either do calorie counting or portion control. Also if you do circuit training you'll build muscle and lean muscle mass will help you burn more calories even at rest. Switch it up between cardio and hiit cardio if you don't change it sometimes you'll hit a plateau and stop losing fat. But yeah you need cardio to reduce overall body fat there's no such thing as spot reducing there are specific workouts for arms, legs, abs, your butt etc. but you do need cardio to burn fat all over. Where you lose it first all the way until you lose all your fat is completely up to your genes. You just basically have to find a routine that works for you if its some crazy a s s diet and extreme exercise you'll gain all your weight right back because that's not a sustainable workout you need something you can stick to for the rest of your life while still adding changes sometimes. Hope this helps.

• 7 months ago

100% water. idk why people are answering this like retards. you obviously mean something unlike pop which makes you bloated and puts weight on you, while making you feel crappy so its harder to workout. I getchu. these people are stupid tryna make u sound dumb when they sound dumb themselves.

• bre7 months agoReport

how tf is my grammar atrocious? you're probably 56 years old and just don't understand modern language.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

protein , less carbs and fats

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I can't think of a thing. Weight loss is all about the foods we are eating. High fat, low carb

• 7 months ago

Red Detox-Learn More Here:https://bit.ly/2xEfuRc

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

not what you drink it's how many calories you consume

• 7 months ago

Protein shots.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Water.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Waist and weight

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.